I’m developing a crystal craze.
It began when I was a child. I have always had a fascination with stones. I remember spending days visiting with my grandparents and sifting through their layers of shale beside the barn, next to where the construction crew had blasted to create the highway.
I used to imagine that maybe I’d get really lucky and discover some dinosaur bones alongside the fossil finds. Needless to say, that didn’t happen; however it was a great way to pass the time.
Over the last several months, I have had the opportunity to collect some raw, tumbled, and polished gem stones.
Some were gifts from a new friend — the others were found alongside the almighty Peace River.
One day I intend to turn these findings into pendants, or some other type of jewelry — but for now I will continue to admire, and learn, about them!
- Translucent purple/lavender quartz
- Enhances right brain activity and pineal/pituitary gland.
- Enhances psychic abilities, meditation and intuition.
- Calming, strong and protective.
- Once thought to reduce the effects of too much alcohol due to it’s similarity in colour to red wine.
That last one…….hmmmmmm??? lol Where was this info back when I needed it? HA!